Tourist information center Of Nový Jičín

Address: Starý Jičín 112, 742 31 Starý Jičín

Phone: +420 731 058 895



Parish priest: P. Mgr. Marcel Krajzl (from 1.1.2023 the temporary administrator is P. Mgr. Zdeněk Šimíček)

The original parish church once consisted only of the present South Chapel of the Holy Cross. It was enlarged in the time of Charles of Žerotín in the second half of the 16th century. Further significant building modifications took place in the Baroque period. A new chancel was built in 1715-1721. The construction work, including the vaulting and the two-storey tribune, was financed by the owner of the Starojice estate, Antonín Zeno of Dannhausen. Another major change to the interior took place in the mid-19th century, when two wooden bark walls were torn down and replaced by a single brick porch.

Quick links:

Contact information:
(+420) 556 711 888
(+420) 556 768 288
(+420) 735 704 070

Masarykovo nám, 45/29
Nový Jičín 741 01
Česká republika

N 49° 35' 39.184''
E 18° 0' 29.756''

Opening hours:
Po–Pá: 8:00 – 17:00
So, Ne: 9:00 – 16:00
Svátky: 9:00 – 16:00

This project was co-financed by provision of 20,000 CZK from the budget of the Moravian-Silesian Region, support of TIC in the Moravian-Silesian Region for 2013.